Friday, September 28, 2007

Daddy's Birthday!


For Christophers Birthday the kids and I got him a new wedge. For those of you who don't know what a wedge is let me tell you....it is a very complicated piece of golfing equipment. I went to Golf Galaxy thinking I could pick up this wedge based on a model number, oh no it is much more complex than that!! So this past Saturday Christopher and I went to go try this new toy out and play a round of golf. He loved his new club, it even ripped the covers off one of his balls! He played really well, he pretty much was right at par or under(I am proud of my little Sergio!) Christopher then surprised me(on his birthday weekend!) with a brand new PINK golf bag, and a pretty red driver!! We are hoping to be able to play a few evenings a month, as our date night!





2 comments:

Madeira girl said...

I am jealous about the golf set he got you! Brian says he prefers me not to learn!:) Glad to see you blogging again!

Denise said...

I think it's awesome what you got him and that he got you a set of clubs so you can play together. I think a HUGE part of marriages being happy are DOING STUFF together... We like to keep most of our hobbies together.... If he's gonna hunt, I'm going to learn about it and get enthusiastic... If I love the arts, he's going to at least take me to a few events and enjoy it. So WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker