Friday, December 14, 2007

Under Contract!

Over the past few weeks my mom has been taking me out house hunting. Last week I found a home that I really really liked(well I guess I can now say I LOVED!), I took Christopher by on Sunday and we submitted an offer this week. We went back and forth several times, and have now come to terms! So we will be closing on Feb 17th on our new home! The house is a 3 br with a bonus, about 2300 sqft, it has a great open(but not too open) floor plan, and an awesome backyard with TREES! The most exciting part is that it is in Davis Lake, which is about 4 minutes from Christophers work, 7 from church and about 2 minutes from our friends in Harris Cove(which is really an answered prayer to be so close to my friends!). So please just pray for a smooth transaction and that they house will serve us well!

7 comments:

Denise said...

This is terrific news, Eileen!! I know just where that is, you'l lbe really close to a lot of things/people. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Madeira girl said...

Great news Eileen!

Hilary Ann said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys =)

Rebecca said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momma.Smart said...

WOOHOO I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly! So excited for you guys!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Just take a look back at your blog last year and see all that the Lord has done! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see the new home!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! What a perfect location!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker