Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh Baby!

This past week we found out that we are expecting again! The due date for now is September 12th. And to answer the million dollar question, we don't know if we are having twins again but we have about a 70% chance of it! I am going to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully they will tell me when I will get an ultrasound to see how many beans I have in my belly! Last time I was already camped out on the bathroom floor by now, but I am actually not feeling any different than normal so far. So please just pray for a healthy mama, baby and pregnancy!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you didn't say anything yesterday! I'm SO excited for you guys! Maybe this time I'll get to see your belly get ridiculously huge :)

Denise said...

Congrats, sweetie, really wonderful news! thanks for the email, a reply or phone call will be forthcoming in a few days, ok? love you friend.

Madeira girl said...

Yippee! You have to bring the baby (babies!) to Mooresville so I can get my fix!

The Murphys said...

hurrayyy! us too!

Hilary Ann said...

Yay! Congratulatons =)

Hannah said...

I'm SO excited for you all! It seems like forever since we last got together, maybe you can bring the twins over to play sometime soon (or I can watch them and you can sleep?!) Hope to talk to you soon.

Jeanie said...

You didn't keep up your "our kids will be 4 months apart" promise, but at least your pregnant before our #2 arrives :) We are SO excited!!

Robin said...

WooHooo!!! Congrats! What a joy! I'm excited for you all!

meghann said...

so excited we can be tired and sick TOGETHER!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Eileen!!!!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker