Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentines Day!

On Valentines Day morning, I took the kids to Chick-fil-a for heart shaped biscuits. We met up with several other friends(mine and theirs). We had a great time and hope to make it a yearly tradition! Then for lunch we took Daddy out to Panera! The kids had a great time hanging out with Daddy midday, and I enjoyed seeing my hunk!



CJ Getting tickled by Olivia and Avery at the bottom of the slide!






The kids discovered that the highchairs at chick-fil-a hard rollers on them and that it was better to swing your legs to roll around the room that to sit with the adults!
Lunchin' it up with Daddy!







FOR THE ADULTS!!


On Valentines Day Evening we were scheduled to have a couples care group meeting, so we decided that we would still get together, but we would have dinner together. We had a roast and potatoes for the boys and then we had chocolate fondue for dessert! We had a great time, our couples group is hilarious(some of our bestest buds, Dena and Steve are in our group, so I gotta throw them a splash out!) We all took time to honor our spouses so of course the girls cried, but we really did have a great time! Christopher gave me a beautiful pot of tulips(my favorite spring time flower!!) and a really awesome card. What a great hubby I have!


No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker