Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Body for Life!

So as many of you know I have started the Body for Life program about two weeks ago. Even though I have only lost 2 pounds I already feel so much better. Not that I ate really that bad before I just had a few not so good habits I needed to kick(diet coke and Chickfila with the kiddos). Since I have rid myself(well I have had a few) of the DC's and have been taking my vitamins I feel like a new woman. As far as the BFL, I am finally started to really get into the swing of this whole being on a diet thing and it is actually quite easy. Since the time change(which I have loved) I actually am able to have enough time to exercise in the morning; which is one of the BFL concepts , working out on an empty stomach and waiting an hour to eat. The food aspect is pretty easy, I can pretty much eat most of the stuff we normally eat I just need to revamp it. But I also get one free day a week with No Exercise and I can eat whatever I want. So please ask me how I am doing, and yell at me if I am slacking! I am really trying to get back to my ideal weight before the baby train comes by again....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl...I did body for life awhile and felt like I definitely got in better shape than I'd ever been in before. I worked really hard! That was before they came out with the women's version. I basically quit because I was tired of waiting in lines with huge, sweaty body builders to use the free weights but the eating I've pretty much kept doing (when I'm being good). Let me know how it's going!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker