Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thank God I'm a Country Boy

Cj is a meat and potato kinda guy, a mans man, a good old boy, and he loves his mama. Seriously we have trained him right, he likes tools, NASCAR, and his John Deere. He LOVES golf too but it isn't really working into the theme I have going on...
Working on the well house, Papa let him help make it and now every time we go outside he "works" on it a little bit. He pulls out his hammer, and the drill!

Gotta Aerate for the fall!

HE is obsessive about the tractor, he will go out to the shed climb on and yell for the key!

Go Jimmie!

1 comment:

Madeira girl said...

I love it! I didn't even realize you changed the music because I was on mute for some reason. When I turned on the music, that was cool. I remember that song too well! You go CJ!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker